The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) announced an upcoming series of "Train the Trainers Workshops." The 2011 National Medicare Train-the-Trainer Workshop schedule is designed for CMS to share consistent, accurate, current information with partners who help Medicare beneficiaries make the best choices for their healthcare coverage at these national events.
The 2011 National Medicare Training Program workshops will include:
- Refresher on Medicare program
- Basic information and detailed casework-tailored to your needs
- Medicare training information and materials that are current, accurate, and consistent
- Opportunity to network with CMS staff and other partners who share your commitment
- Subject matter experts to answer your questions
- 2011 CD Suite—with the training modules, videos, resource guide, toolkits, and more
For more information about the workshops, please click here.
Source: CMS Announcement